Mich makes up stuff as a scientist, a storyteller and a writer, any combination of which sets his creative juices flowing. He is addicted to great stories and in dire need of extra lives.
- Zombie Unicorns (based on a short story by Laura Pearlman), the Gab, Crawford & Co, Cork, October 25, 2018.
- The ruthless King who loved riddles, at the Gab, Artist's house in Cobh, October 20, 2018.
- “Tales from the Blender” at the Dublin Yarn Spinners, February 8, 2018.
- “Tales from the Blender” at the Shaggy Dog Storytellers Club, Hebden Bridge, UK, January 26, 2018
- “Tales from the Blender” at The Gab, Alpha Sud, Blarney, charity event for Cape Clear Trust, Dec 5, 2017
- The Gab, Blarney, guest performances (2016 - 2017)
- “What’s the Story”, Roundy Pub, Cork, guest performances (2015)
- Cape Clear Island International Storytelling Festival, Emerging Storytellers Concert (2013)
- European Educational Storytelling Project (2012).
- Listowel Writers’ Week International Storytelling Competition Finalist (2011)
- Youghal’s libary and Cork’s Yarnspinner’s club
- Cape Clear's international storytelling workshops by Daniel Morden, Joel ben Izzy, Carol Russell, Jan Blake, Christine McMahon and Michael Parent, and workshop by Pat Speight.
- Benefitted from Ireland’s vibrant storytelling scene, influenced by international storytellers Pat Speight and Liz Weir.
- Former member of Pittsburgh's storytellers club.
- Committee member: Cape Clear International Storytelling Workshop (Sept 2016 - Sept 2018)
- Committtee member: Storytellers of Ireland (2017 - present date)